Asteroid C2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Swanky. (what? 10 letters? oh well. this is more than enough.)

2 posters

Go down

Swanky. (what? 10 letters? oh well. this is more than enough.) Empty Swanky. (what? 10 letters? oh well. this is more than enough.)

Post  DarkMario666 Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:35 pm

Tis an awesome thing.
DarkMario666
DarkMario666

Back to top Go down

Swanky. (what? 10 letters? oh well. this is more than enough.) Empty Re: Swanky. (what? 10 letters? oh well. this is more than enough.)

Post  Citric Fortitude Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:50 pm

So, how's it feel to be "free", Mr. Administrator?
Citric Fortitude
Citric Fortitude
Admin

https://asteroidc2.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Swanky. (what? 10 letters? oh well. this is more than enough.) Empty Re: Swanky. (what? 10 letters? oh well. this is more than enough.)

Post  DarkMario666 Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:06 pm

Citric Fortitude wrote:So, how's it feel to be "free", Mr. Administrator?
Wonderful.
DarkMario666
DarkMario666

Back to top Go down

Post  Citric Fortitude Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:06 pm

I suppose we'll all have to feel the unholy might of Giygas now, right?
Citric Fortitude
Citric Fortitude
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkMario666 Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:10 pm

Citric Fortitude wrote:I suppose we'll all have to feel the unholy might of Giygas now, right?
Yup. Bow to him and such.
DarkMario666
DarkMario666

Back to top Go down

Post  Citric Fortitude Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:12 pm

Hell, the damned thing even has his very own sub-forum; he'll soon have to face the wrath of "GorillaArms XIV", unfortunately. Can he withstand the power?
Citric Fortitude
Citric Fortitude
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkMario666 Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:38 pm

Citric Fortitude wrote:Hell, the damned thing even has his very own sub-forum; he'll soon have to face the wrath of "GorillaArms XIV", unfortunately. Can he withstand the power?
Let's find out.
DarkMario666
DarkMario666

Back to top Go down

Post  Citric Fortitude Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:44 pm

Tomorrow; it's awfully late to be posting random images that aren't of particular note. Tomorrow morning, I'll begin moving what there is of "GorillaArms XIII" over to the appropriate sub-forum here on the Asteroid -- feel free to assist me if you're around for it.

Until then, I figure I'd finally better log out and get some rest for the evening -- here's hoping I have an internet connection in the morning.
Citric Fortitude
Citric Fortitude
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum